Willian scored a valuable equalizer for the comeback

FC Seoul coach Kim Ki-dong’s substitution tactics paid off. Willian, who came on at the start of the second half, scored a valuable equalizer in the third minute to set the stage for the comeback. Willian then scored the game-winning goal 14 minutes later, assisted by Ki Sung-yong, to seal the victory in the Gyeongin Derby.

FC Seoul came from behind to win 2-1 in the 12th round of the Hana Bank K League 1 2024 away match at Incheon Football Stadium at 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 11. Seoul conceded a goal to Incheon Mugosa in the 36th minute of the first half, but Willian equalized three minutes into the second half and then scored the game-winner in the 17th minute of the second half.

Incheon pushed forward despite their numerical disadvantage to get back into the game, but were unable to find the back of the net. Seoul won for the fourth time this season (W3 D5 L5) to move to 15 points on the table. Incheon saw their three-match unbeaten streak snapped. They remain on 14 points.

As the saying goes, it was a fierce and rough game. Nerves and clashes ensued, with yellow cards and even a red card. 토토사이트 In the aftermath of the game, angry Incheon supporters threw dozens of water bottles onto the field. Seoul veteran Ki Sung-yong was hit and fell to the ground.

The first half of the match was dominated by Incheon.

Incheon head coach Cho Sung-hwan deployed a 3-4-3 formation. Gerso, Mugosa, and Kim Sung-min formed the back three. In the second line, Kim Do-hyuk, Moon Ji-hwan, and Jeong Dong-yoon were the top three. Delbridge, Yonichi, and Kim Yeon-soo were the three backs. In goal, Lee Bum-soo was in charge of the defense.

Seoul head coach Kim Ki-dong opted for a 4-4-2 defense. He deployed Hwang Do-yoon, Ki Sung-yong, and Kang Sung-jin in the second line with Park Dong-jin and Ilyuchenko in the top two. The back four is Lee Tae-seok, Park Sung-hoon, Kwon Wan-kyu, and Choi Jun. Baek Jong-beom was the starting goalkeeper.

Incheon threatened in the second minute of the first half. Kim Sung-min made a quick run up the right corner and sent in a cross that Gerso slid in to slide in, but the goalkeeper blocked it for a corner kick. In the midst of the scramble, Jung Dong-yoon, who was at the front of the box, picked up the ball and attempted a mid-range shot. Seoul’s left corner defense was shaky, and Incheon continued to attack the spot.

However, time passed without a clear breakthrough. In the middle of the first half, Seoul gradually regained possession. In the 22nd minute, Ki Sung-yong fired a mid-range shot. In the 25th minute, Hwang Do-yeon tried a mid-range shot.

Incheon scored the first goal.

In the 36th minute, on a corner kick, Choi Woo-jin sent in a ball from the left side that Mugosa, who came out from behind the defense, slid in with his foot. It was a perfect goal. However, Incheon didn’t enjoy the lead for long.

In first-half stoppage time, the fatal variable of a sending-off occurred. Gerso collided with Seoul defender Choi Jun. Choi tried to stop him with an almost hug, but they tangled and fell to the ground. An enraged Jerso got up and wrapped his arms around Choi’s neck, pushing him to the ground. Referee Kim Yong-woo did not see this.

As Choi Jun fell to the ground, Seoul defender Kwon Wan-kyu rushed over and collided with Jerso, which prompted Mugosa to intervene and get into a scuffle with Kwon Wan-kyu, causing a rush of players. Referee Kim Yong-woo then intervened. Referee Kim showed a red card to Jerso. Kwon Wan-kyu and Mugosa were given yellow cards. Coach Cho Sung-hwan, who protested fiercely, also received a yellow card. The first half ended in a messy state.

In the second half, Seoul capitalized on their numerical advantage thanks to Gerso’s sending off. First, Kim tried an attacking change at the start of the second half, bringing on Willian and Palosevic. It was 100% successful. Willian immediately became the team’s solution.

The equalizer came just three minutes into the second half.

Choi Jun’s cross was not cleared by the Incheon defense, and Willian rattled the net with a right-footed shot. Willian’s run of form continued. In the 17th minute of the second half, 온라인 슬롯 he received a pass from Ki Sung-yong and fired a left-footed shot from the edge of the box that bounced off the foot of Incheon’s Yonichi. Initially, Yonichi was credited with an own goal, but after the game, Willian was credited with the goal.

After conceding the goal so quickly while playing one man short, Incheon grew impatient. In the 32nd minute of the second half, Mpoku, Kim Gun-hee, and Kim Bo-seob came on offensively. Kim Gun-hee temporarily moved up to the top. They had several chances. In the 43rd minute, Choi Woo-jin’s shot was blocked by the goalkeeper. In stoppage time, Kim Dong-min’s cross was met by Park Seung-ho, but his shot curved and hit the crossbar. Incheon’s frenzied attack was unable to result in a goal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *